So here is the procedure to update Twitter via Google+ :-
- First visit TwitterMail and sign in with your Twitter ID,
- Now head to Setting and then click on TwitterMail tab,
- Now here first choose your TwitterMail Address and then on What To Tweet option select Subject from drop down menu,
- Now login to your Google Plus account and then create a new circle and add your TwitterMail email address to it and do not add anything to it.
- Name your Circle like Twitter and save it
- Now while updating your status all you need to do is select you Twitter circle to post your Tweet On Twitter.
- That’s it, within few seconds your Google+ Status will be come on your Twitter Timeline.