Yesterday I had told you how to update how can you update your Facebook Status via Google+
Now its time for Twitter, like Facebook Twitter does not provide email update service, but we can use TwiiterMail service which allows you to send tweets via email.
So here is the procedure to update Twitter via Google+ :-
- First visit TwitterMail and sign in with your Twitter ID,
- Now head to Setting and then click on TwitterMail tab,
- Now here first choose your TwitterMail Address and then on What To Tweet option select Subject from drop down menu,
- Now login to your Google Plus account and then create a new circle and add your TwitterMail email address to it and do not add anything to it.
- Name your Circle like Twitter and save it
- Now while updating your status all you need to do is select you Twitter circle to post your Tweet On Twitter.
- That’s it, within few seconds your Google+ Status will be come on your Twitter Timeline.