In this build, Core has been upgraded from version 2.7.62 to 2.8.99, which is a pretty big step forward. With this Core upgrade comes the implementation of the Web Open Font Format (WOFF).
In addition, a batch of changes to network compatibility has been implemented. The purpose of these changes is to modify our network behaviour so that we are more compatible with other web browsers.
- Disable Cookie2 by default, with an option to enable it again
- Send more compatible Accept header on second request
- Disable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 by default
- Make sure redirects from http to https are labeled secure
- Remove the use of master password for client certificates
- Added a preference to disable cross-network protection
Known issues :-
- No HTML5 media playback on Mac
- Acid3 reference rendering is broken
- Mouse panning broken on Windows
- Tabs opened by extensions open to the left instead of the right
You may use following links to download it :-
P.S. This is an development snapshot version which includes some new features but use of it is not recommended as it may crash or it may not work properly.