Mozilla has officially launched Beta 2 and Beta 3 is available through FTP server but its under testing.
Features of This beta version:-
- Tabs are now on top by default on Windows and OSX – Linux will be changing when the theme has been modified to support the change.
- You can turn any tab into an “App Tab” by right-clicking on it and selecting “Make into App Tab” from the context menu.
- Web developers can animate content using CSS Transitions.
- Significant API improvements are available for JS-ctypes, a foreign function interface for extensions.
- The Bookmarks Toolbar has been replaced with a Bookmarks Button by default (you can switch it back if you’d like).
- Crash protection for Windows, Linux, and Mac when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
- CSS Transitions are partially supported.
- Full WebGL support is included but disabled by default at this time.
- Native support for the HD HTML5 WebM video format.
- An experimental Direct2D rendering backend is available on Windows, turned off by default.
- Web developers can use Websockets for a low complexity, low latency, bidirectional communications API.
- Support for more HTML5 form controls.
You may use following link to download it:-