Create LiveCD With LinuxLive USB Creator
Creating and using Live CD is one of the most widely used method around the tech world if you want to use a Linux distribution. LiveCD is a bootable computer installation which can be run directly through USB or CD without any installation right from computer memory and there is no need to make any changes on your current OS.
But creating a LiveCD is not an easy task, lots of time you have to go through lots of Linux distribution and to tell you truth creating a LiveCD is tech savy job and a new beginner will find it difficult to make a LiveCD.
LinuxLive USB Creator is a freeware tool which lets you create Linux LiveCD with just few click, you can even download your favorite Linux with just 2 clicks.
LinuxLive USB Creator lets you create LiveCD from your favorite Linux distribution and burning them on USB and make it ready to be run.
- Free and Open-source
- No reboot needed :- It has a built-in virtualization feature that lets you run your Linux within Windows just out of the box!
- Supports many Linux distributions :- It supports almost all like Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mint, Slax, CentOS, ArchLinux, Gentoo, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon, BackTrack, Puppy Linux and so on
- Persistence:- Having a Live USB key is better than just using a Live CD because you can even save your data and install software
- SmartClean & SmartDownload :- SmartClean uninstalls properly any previous Live USB installations and SmartDownload lets you download any supported Linux in 2 clicks.
- Intelligent processing: LiLi works with many Linux, even if they are not officially supported
- Hidden installation: LiLi hides the Linux installation, your USB key stays clean
- File integrity: tells you if your ISO is corrupted
- Keeps your data on your USB device (formats only if needed)
- Intelligent formatting: can format disks bigger than 32 GB
- Auto-update: automatic updates when new Linux distributions are available
- Also works with .IMG files
During my test I found it quite easy to use and useful, you can also try this tool and if you find any problem then let me know through comment sections.