You love to customize your system then today we are going to share a tool which allows you to change your Folder or Hard Drives Icon very easily. Folder iChanger is an freeware tool which allows you to change icons of your folders and hard drives.
It also allows you to change icons of folders in batch mode, you just need to add the folders into it and then select icon and rest will done by it. It also allows you to change the icon of sub-folders to, means suppose you are changing icon of an folder and that folder contains some more folders then it can change icons of them too.
This tool has collection of some nice icons which you can use, but if you wanna import icons then you can import via any Icon file or from Executable files like exe, dll, ocx, cpl, or scr.
Not only this, if like any icon of image in Folder iChanger then you can export it and save it in ico, png, bmp, jpg formats.
For easy access, you can change icons of any folder just from its context menu or right click menu and then change icons.
- Change or set icons of folders, hard drives and flash memory, it contains optional icons non-Windows icons.
- Import icons from (ico) files and Extract icons from executable files (exe, dll, ocx, cpl, scr).
- Export extracted icons or save as different types and extensions (ico, png, bmp, jpg).
- The Folder iChanger can change the icons to unlimited count of folders at same time, now you can add your folders into Folder’s List or let the program to search inside subfolders and add them.
- You can drag and drop an executable file, icon or even folder, to use it through Folder iChanger.
- Shortcut in the context menus for Windows OS when right-click on icon , executable file or folder to use it through the Folder iChanger program.
- Support 64-Bit systems, where the program can extract icons from files that have been built on 64-Bit systems.
It requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.