There are many tricks and softwares from which you can trace any website but today I am going to tell you a very simple and easy to use trick which doesn’t requires any software or any special knowledge. So follow these steps:-
- Open command prompt by typing CMD in run command,
- Now write tracert website name, (like in the following example in put www.google.com) see the below scree shot,
- Now cmd starts tracing the site and shows some ip address some of your, some of your ISP.
- And at the end when it show Trace complete note done the last ip address like in the above image in the you can see at the end of 11th line it shows 188.8.131.52
- Now goto THIS site here you will see a box which shows your ip address, just put the recorded ip address here and click TRACK IP, HOST OR WEBSITE and wait a while.
- As site opens a new page and shows the location of the IP address, you can also see satellite view of the location.
This trick can be used to trace the ip address of any site.
NOTE:- THIS TRICK IS ONLY FOR LEARNING PURPOSE, I’LL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS INFORMATION