WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging app out there, its been used by millions of users across the world and most important thing is that its been supported by almost all platform like Windows Phone, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and S40 too.
But if you are using iPod or iPad and try to install it on them then you will get a healthy error which stops you from installing on them.
Today we are going to share a simple trick which allows you to install WhatsApp on iPod or iPad without jailbreaking them.
Steps to Install :-
- Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac and search for WhatsApp on App Store
- Download WhatsApp on your PC or Mac
- Connect your iPod or iPad to PC or Mac
- Now launch iPhone Configuration Utility and click on Application Tab
- You will find earlier downloaded WhatsApp at following location :-
C:/Users/USER/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications
/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Application
- Drag and drop WhatsApp IPA file on iPhone Configuration Utility
- From left side bar click on your Device and navigate to Applications
- Here you will find WhatsApp, click on Install to install WhatsApp on iPod or iPad
- That’s it, now you can enjoy chat on iPod or iPad easily.
Note :- This method can be used to install any incompatible app.