Samsung has started roll out process of Android ICS update on its Tab 10.1 models. This tablet was launched some time ago and its users were waiting for ICS update for it.
You will get your update in some time as its in roll out process so it might take some time to reach your country. But if you need update right now on your tab then here is the workaround.
- First of all make backup of all data in your tablet,
- Now download Odin 1.85 from HERE, we are going to flash our device with Odin,
- Now head to Sam Mobile and you need to make account to download your firmware, make sure you download correct firmware for your device, If you are using WiFi model then your firmware will be P7510 and for WiFi +3G it will be P7500, and select your region as Italy as roll out process has started from there.
- Now download and extract all contents some where in you pc,
- Now connect your tab with computer and put it in Download mode, for it :-
Turn Off your tablet, now hold down Power and Volume Down button to enter in Boot Loader and now use volume button to enter in Download Mode
- Now launch Odin and click on PDA and select MD5 file which you had just extracted
- Now Click on Start and grab a coffee for yourself as this process will take sometime and in meanwhile your device might be restarted several time.
- Once done you had Official Android 4.0.4 on your tab.