Last year PayTM, probably the most used e-Wallet in India has started it’s online banking service. Earlier this service was in invite-only phase but later it was opened for all and anyone having PayTM account can get its bank account in just a few minutes, however, you need to get your KYC done as it is mandatory for banking service. Earlier PayTM was offering virtual debit card which you can use for online transactions across any websites or e-retailers.
Now PayTM has gone a step ahead and now they have started offering physical Debit cum ATM Card which you can offline like on stores or you can withdraw from any ATMs as well, just like you do with any other ATM cards.
Unlike the Virtual Debit card, this physical card comes at a nominal fee means you have to pay Rs. 120 to get this physical debit card and you have to confirm the postal address, where you like to receive the same.
How to Apply for Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card –
- Launch your Paytm app (currently available on iPhone only)
- Tap on the Bank icon at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll down and choose the Debit & ATM Card option
- Now choose the option Request ATM Card option
- Select your delivery address and click on Proceed and pay the fee
- That’s it, soon you will be able to track status of your card through your PayTM app itself
— Paytm Payments Bank (@PaytmBank) January 18, 2018
Some Facts About PayTM Physical Debit cum ATM Card
- Unlike the virtual debit card, Paytm debit card will be charged Rs. 120
- If you lost your debit card, duplicate debit card will be issued at Rs.120
- It has a limit of Rs. 25,000 maximum transaction per day at an ATM and Rs. 2,00,000 at POS
- Free ATM transactions per month: 3 in metro cities and 6 in non-metro cities
- After free usages 20/withdraw and Rs. 5/balance check or mini statement will be charged
- This debit card will be issued by Rupay, means it can be used across India only.