Do you use iTunes to manage your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch library?
Then you must know that moving your library from one system to another is never an easy task.
But now with CopyTrans TuneSwift you can easily backup and transfer your iTunes media library from one system to another.
This app work fine in Windows (Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit) and Mac OS X.It saves media library backup in a single archive which makes easy to maintain it and you can easily restore from it.
Some of its features :-
- Transfer iTunes library to a new computer: PC to Mac, XP or Vista to Windows 7, 32 to 64 bit
- Back up the entire iTunes library including music, videos, applications, books, purchases, artworks, playlists, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch backups and many more in a single archive
- Restore iTunes library from any backup on PC or Mac
- Save the latest changes of the iTunes library as an incremental backup
- Move iTunes library from Windows to Mac
- Transfer iTunes library to an external hard drive or a new folder
- Export iTunes library including iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad backups
Currently this app is free till March 15th 2011.So its an must have app for every apple product owner.
You may use following to download it.
P.S. Use TUNESWIFT-ACTI-VATE-ME as activation code to activate this product.