Mobile World Congress, biggest tech show is just about to kick off and all big tech companies are gearing up for the launch of their gadgets which they will show during the event. Recently Samsung has already launched its next generation smartwatch’s just before MWC.
If you too looking forward for MWC 2014 then here is the list of few Smartphone’s which could be shown during the event.
Samsung Galaxy S5
By announcing Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, Samsung has hinted that its bag is full of launches. Samsung has already sent invites for its unpacked event in which they are supposed to announce next generation Galaxy S5.
As per the rumors, Samsung Galaxy S5 could have :-
- 5.2 Inch Super AMOLED display screen with screen resolution of 1440×2560 pixels,
- It could be powered by 2.5GHz Snapdragon processor
- It will run on Android v4.4.2 KitKat wrapped with all new TouchWiz UI
- At back it will have a 16 MP rear shooter, and at front will sport 3.2 MP camera
- 3 GB of RAM
Nokia X aka Normandy
This could the phone on which everyone would be eying on, Nokia X which was codenamed Normandy is the first phone from company which runs on Android platform, however Nokia has forked it deeply and its UI will be very much similar to of Windows Phone.
Nokia X could have :-
- 4 inch WVGA screen
- Snapdragon processor with dual-core and clocked at of 1GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory with microSD card option
- 5 MP rear camera
- 1,500 mAh battery
- Will be available in 6 vibrant colors
HTC One 2 aka M8
HTC could announce next generation version of its flagship phone HTC One, the HTC One 2 or M8. This phone will have a secondary back camera too, one for Low light conditions and another for good light conditions.
HTC One 2 could have :-
- 5.0 Inch Super LCD touch screen with screen resolution of 1080×2048 pixels
- Will run on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Will be powered by Quad core 2300 MHz processor paired with 2 Gb of RAM
- At back it could have a 5 MP UltraPixel Camera and at front will sport 2.1 MP Secondary
At MWC, Sony is also expected to announce next generation version of its flagship phone Xperia Z1, the Sony Xperia Z2, as per rumors it could have :-
- 5.2 Inch IPS screen with screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels display,
- It will be powered by Quad Core processor paired with 3 GB of RAM
- As per software it will run on Android v4.4 KitKat
- At back it will have same 20.7 MP Camera with improved technology and at front it will sport 3.5 MP camera
Nokia Lumia 1820
Nokia Lumia 1820 could have :-
- It might have a 6.0 Inch IPS LCD display screen with screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels
- Run on Windows Phone 8.1
- At back will sport 20 MP Camera and at front will have 5 MP front at facing camera
Nokia Lumia 2020
Apart from Android and WPv8.1 smarthone, Nokia is going to unveil an 8 inch tablet Windows powered tablet, specs and details of this tablet is not known at this time.
Some other smartphone which could be announced at MWC :-
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G3
- Sony Xperia G
- Nokia Lumia 1525
- Blackberry Jakarta
We are reporting live from MWC Barcelona, stay tuned to us for latest happening on Mobile World Congress.