Samsung SUHD, Tizen Powered TV And Curved TV Features And Specs
Couple of day back Samsung has introduced a new range of TV in its 2015 Samsung Forum in Bangkok, The new TVs set a new standard in premium Ultra HD content and elevate the viewing experience to new level.
Samsung SUDH :-
For the first time Samsung has showcased its S branded TV in 2015 Samsung Forum, as we had seen Samsung has used ‘S’ on its most of the premium device like Galaxy S series, and Samsung has utilize proprietary, eco-friendly nano-crystal technology and include an intelligent SUHD re-mastering picture quality and it delivers advances in contrast, brightness, color reproduction and detail to deliver a superior picture quality experience.
SUHD TV’s nano-crystal semiconductor transmits different colors of light depending on their size to produce the highest color purity. Samsung will offer three new series of SUHD TVs – JS9500 and JS9000 – from 55- to 88-inches.
Samsung’s SUHD TV JS9500 features a chamfer bezel design, adding more depth to the TV screen, and the elegant frame makes the display look nice when mounted on the wall. The SUHD TV JS9000 also has a soft, textured shirring design on the rear of the display, giving the TV a premium look and stylish edge from any angle.
Samsung has join hands with 20th Century Fox, which allows for consumers to enjoy an unrivaled UHD viewing experience. Samsung partnered with the Fox Innovation Lab to re-master multiple scenes from its critically acclaimed film, “Exodus,” by Ridley Scott, specifically for the SUHD TV. Samsung is also working with leaders in the industry to promote the secure and steady growth of a comprehensive UHD ecosystem.
Curved Display TVs :-
Back in 2013 when Samsung has unveiled its first curved display TV, it got mixed response from the consumers, but by the time its demand and popularity increases a lot, and that’s why Samsung has said that they will be introducing Curved TVs in new screen sizes such as 32 and 40 to compliment every unique viewing environment.
Tizen Powered Smart TV :-
In past we have seen that Samsung is nowadays focusing more and more on its in house developed open source OS, Tizen, recently Samsung has launched its Tizen based smartphone, the Samsung Z1 in India as well, and now Samsung is taking this OS to Smart TV as well.
Tizen powered Smart TVs will have :-
- The new user interface for Samsung’s Smart Hub is more responsive and playful. It is simplified to just one screen, displaying consumers’ most recent content and tailored recommendations for even more entertainment options.
- With Quick Connect, Samsung Smart TVs automatically recognize Samsung smartphones once paired via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology. You can share video content from your Samsung smartphone to their Smart TV with the press of a button.
- Samsung Smart TV owners can wake a bit easier with Briefing on TV. Samsung Smart TVs now act as an alarm, and sync up with Samsung mobile devices, to turn on and display important items such as the time, weather and so on.
- Samsung introduces Club Samsung, a single unified store for entertainment including music and movies in your preferred language. With its intuitive user interface, it is optimized for television and can be also accessed across Samsung’s Smart Devices.
- Consumers will be able to enjoy premium quality content from providers such as Box TV, Sony Liv, Hungama and MTV Indies to deliver international titles to consumers in Southwest Asia.
- Samsung’s platform powered by Tizen allows Samsung Smart TVs to become part of a much larger content ecosystem, allowing easy collaboration with a number of partners for ultimate flexibility and unparalleled access.
Samsung Curved Soundbar :-
Well if you have a curved TV then why not you get a curved soundbar as well, it complements Samsung’s Curved TVs from 55-inches to 65-inches, providing a premium audio solution that can also be mounted on the TV.
The newly-introduced 7500 series also offers enhanced sound quality with 8.1 channel audio, featuring side speakers on each end added to deliver a more equalized surround-sound experience. Also users can stream music through the multiroom functionality and wirelessly connect to TV through Bluetooth.