Google tem has updated stable version of its browser, Google Chrome 15.0.874.102 and made it public and released for Windows, Mac, and Linux, This contains some really great improvements including a new New Tab page.
There are following security fixes :-
- URL bar spoof in history handling.
- URL bar spoof with drag+drop of URLs.
- Avoid stripping whitespace at the end of download filenames.
- XSS in appcache internals page.
- Race condition in worker process initialization.
- Avoid redirect to chrome scheme URIs.
- Don’t permit as a HTTP header delimiter.
- Cross-origin policy violations.
- Use-after-free in media buffer handling.
- Use-after-free in counter handling.
- Timing issues in DOM traversal.
- Stale style bugs leading to use-after-free.
- Out of bounds writes in v8.
- Use-after-free with plug-in and editing.
- Heap overflow in Web Audio.
- Use-after-free in video source handling.
- Exposure of internal v8 functions.