OnePlus 3 is one of most hot Android smartphone in the market at this point of time, it comes with great set of specs, good build quality and much more, and company has also decided to ditch its invite system which makes more easier for buyers to buy this device as now you dont have to wait for invites to arrive. This device also comes with several offers like 12 months of Saavn Pro subscription, double data for Idea customers for a year, Rs. 500 worth ebook promotion credits from Amazon Kindle, and a free 12-month accidental damage protection for the device, yes your OnePlus 3 do comes with one year of accidental damage.
Accidents do happen and if accident happen with your highly priced device then level of disappointment is really high, but nowadays most of the flagship smartphones comes with free accidental damage offer and so OnePlus do, but unlike Samsung, LG and others in which offer is automatically activated, here you have to activate it manually. You need to activate your free accidental damage protection offer within 10 days of purchase of device from Amazon or within 7 days of receipt of the device.
To activate this offer :-
- Download OnePlus Care App from Google Play Store
- Install and launch the app, select My Devices from the navigation menu
- Register your OnePlus 3 by enabling warranty protection and select option to upload screenshot/photo of your Amazon invoice which can be found from the My Orders page on Amazon
- Verify your phone with an OTP which will be sent to you, and the upload your bill
- That’s it, now Servify will verify the details and activate the warranty within 3 days. If it is not activated then contact Servify via Contact Us option within the app.
Here seems OnePlus team itself not sure how this thing is going to work, but if you have got this device then make sure you activate your free damage protection within the time limit.
OnePlus 3 First Impression