But sometime while installing some software’s or editing some system file or due to the old version of Video Driver you might don’t get Aero effect on your Windows Vista or Windows 7.
To solve this issue Microsoft has released a Fix It tool which detects the problem and get it solved.
What it fixes :-
- A program you are running does not display the Aero effects,
- Some Aero effects such as transparency are not displayed,
- Identify if your video card doesn’t support the Aero required settings, color depth, or does not have sufficient memory to support some Aero effects,
- Identify if the required Desktop services, themes and indexes are running or disabled in order to display Aero effects,
- Identify if the current power settings do not support Aero desktop effects such as running on battery power,
- Windows borders are not displaying Aero transparency
Download it from below link :-