Adobe Reader is a one of the most used PDF reader.But the main thing in it which makes people to dislike it is that it takes lots of time to start.
Actually it loads all plugins at startup.PDF SpeedUp allows you to significantly speed up the time it takes to load Adobe Reader. If you notice that when the Reader starts it loads many plug-ins which you may or may not need, this program simply disables the plug-ins and loads only the absolute necessary ones so the program starts quickly. It offers several options and you can also manually enable or disable the plug-ins as needed. PDF SpeedUp works with Acrobat versions 5 through 9.
- Free PDF Tweak Utility for Adobe Acrobat 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Adobe Reader 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.E
- nable or disable the plug-ins as needed
- Turn off all Updates features
- Disable the splash screen during program startup
- Remove the My eBooks folder created in My Documents
- Turn off the advertisements for Adobe products in the upper-right corner of the toolbar
- Remove PrintMe and Adobe Reader icons
- Disable Browser Integration
- Disable confirmation dialog when closing Adobe Reader
- Better speed for LAN and Cable connection
- Clear Adobe Reader Recent Files History
- Restore to original settings at any time
You may use following link :-