Couple of weeks back when Samsung has announced its brand new One UI which is the re branded Samsung Experience 10 which will be made available for existing top of the line devices and for upcoming devices as well. Samsung One UI will be based on Android Pie and it comes with lots of new changes like it focuses on one handed usage, system wide dark theme and much more. There are lots of guys, like me who were waiting for this update to roll out so that we can get our hands dirty with it.
Samsung is planning to drop this update sometime in January 2019 but if want to try it before that then cheer up as now you can install the beta version of your Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, and Note 9 and try it out.
Install One UI Beta on Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, and Note 9 –
- First you need to download Samsung Members app on your device or if you are in US then install Samsung+ app.
- Once downloaded and install, login to it with your Samsung account
- Now head over to Notice section from slide out menu from the left
- Now you will get “One UI Beta Program Registration” page, just register yourself
- Once done with registration go to Settings->Software Update->Download Updates
The update is of around 1.5GB and comes with November Security patch, and it likely that Samsung wants to limit the Beta users, so no matter if you register yourself, you might not be able to download the update.
The overall process is pretty much simple and straight forward, so what are you waiting for, just go and grab your update and let us know what you liked, what you don’t and what you want more in it, let us know in the comment section below.