Microsoft has launched an new mail service Outlook.Com, the UI of this service is very nice and matches the Windows 8 UI. You can visit Outlook.Com and create a new account with any alias you want like [email protected]
But what if you wanna Upgrade from your exiting Hotmail Or Live account and want [email protected] in place of exiting [email protected] then you can do this. Microsoft has allowed its existing customers to upgrade to Outlook easily.
How To Upgrade :-
- To upgrade first visit Outlook.com,
- Now click on Gears from top right corner and click on More mail Settings
- Now on next page click on Rename Your Email Address,
- Now one next page just type the email address which wanna keep with Outlook and then click on Save,
Now Outlook will ask you where you wanna save emails which will come to your old email address, You can either create an Folder or keep them in Inbox,
- Click On Done and you are done.