We usually lock our computer before leaving our desk so that non-authorized users cant access cant access it. In terms of lock in Windows it only provides password system but nowadays pattern lock system is very much popular in smartphones, specially in Android.
Eusing Maze bring popular pattern lock system to your Windows system, by using this freeware you can unlock Windows PC just by connecting dots on it. Nowadays Windows touch tablets are very famous and this could be very useful on it. If we compare pattern lock with traditional password system then pattern lock is more secure and are not easy to guess.
Once you download and install it, you need first to set your own unlock pattern by connecting some of the nine dots together which is a default unlock pattern has been pre-set and then you can reset and design your own pattern. This program also store a backup file so that it can be used if your forget your pattern. Eusing Maze can lock your computer when its inactive so that it can be protected.
To lock your computer you can either click on the icon placed in your system tray or you can also assign a hotkey so that you can instantly lock it. You can also specify the lock screen background image,and change the pattern to 4 x 4 or 5 x 5.
- Pattern based technique to lock your computer
- Quick and safe computer lock by hot key, or mouse click
- Auto-lock when computer is idle
- Lock the computer when windows startup
- Turnoff the monitor based on your choice
- Custom lock screens background image
- Lock screen transparency
- Change the alert text
- Support multiple monitors
- Use the dynamic password technology to prevent key loggers
- Have 3 built-in patterns: 3×3, 4×4, 5×5
- Can disconnect internet access when pc is locked
- Backup your own pattern feature
- Display the date and time on locked screen
- 100% Spyware FREE, NOT contain any Spyware, Adware or Viruses
Eusing Maze Lock works fine on all Windows computer like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, i had tried it on my Windows 8.1 pc and it worked fine.