But there are some users who wants to to install Windows 8.1 on multiple PCs or want to install in offline mode and for this an ISO image is best to go but Microsoft is not providing any ISO image at this point of time but we can download Windows 8.1 ISO file using your Windows 8 key.
- First you need to go to Microsoft’s Upgrade Windows with only a product key page and click on light blue “Install Windows 8” button.
- Launch the setup file and enter your Windows 8 product key and let setup start downloading Windows 8.
- Once downloading starts close the Windows 8 Setup windows and confirm when prompt.
- Head back to Microsoft Upgrade Windows with only a product key page and this time click on Install Windows 8.1 button
- Launch setup and let it download Windows 8.1 ISO image, once its finishes downloading select Install by creating media.
- Now decide whether you want to create a bootable USB or want to save an ISO file
- If you choose ISO then it will be save on your PC and later you can burn it to DVD or create bootable USB.