Last month Asus has launched Zenfone 4 (A400CG) in India at the price tag of Rs. 5,999, which turns to be success for Asus, now Asus has introduced Zenfone 4 (A450CG) at Rs. 6,999, which has slightly better specs as compared with the earlier one. Today company has announced that this phone will be up for pre-order from Midnight of August 24 exclusively on Flipkart.
- 4.5 inch display screen with screen resolution of 854×480 and screen is protected by Corning Gorilla 3 display,
- At back it has a 8 Megapixel Rear Camera, and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1750 mAh battery
- Android KitKat 4.4
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU along with 1 GB of RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS are connectivity options