Samsung is currently working on releasing the latest firmware Android 4.2.2 for its Galaxy S III, but it seems our folks over SAMMobile has got their hands on it.
This new firmware bring lots of new features which we had seen in Galaxy S IV. Final build is in testing build and is due in June.
This leaked firmware brings following features to your S III :-
- Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
- New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- New Additions in Notification Center
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
- Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from S4)
- New smart switch widget
You can download leaked ROM from HERE.