We all take help of Torrents sites to get our favorite files, because we get things there for free and it is best if you are downloading big files on a slow network because you don’t have to pause or resume file, Torrent Client will manage all for you.
But when time comes for choosing Torrent client for downloading you may end with messing your mind, different OS (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)support different torrent clients and has different features.
So here is list :-
Transmission is an open source, volunteer-based project, It is light and easy to use, Its UI is also good.Transmission is designed for easy, powerful use.The Mac OS X interface is written in Objective-C and uses Growl notifications and dock badging to keep you informed.
- Uses fewer resources than other clients
- Daemon ideal for servers, embedded systems, and headless use
- All these can be remote controlled by Web and Terminal clients
- Local Peer Discovery
- Full encryption, DHT, PEX and Magnet Link support
Vuze is written in Java, and uses the Azureus Engine. In addition to downloading data linked to by .torrent files, Azureus allows users to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content.
- Ability to share torrents between friends and receive “friend boosts.”
- Browsing and downloading high quality official and/or original content on the Azureus Network.
- Chatting between friends.
- Advanced comments and ratings.
- Content search.
- Publishing content.
- Exporting media directly to external devices.
If you are looking for basic, simple and easy to use torrent client then its for you, It UI is neat and clean and it is one of the most used torrent client out there.BitTorrent was the first client written for the protocol.
Ok here is the most used torrent client, at least in Windows, It is not tiny but I will call it is very much tiny as compared with it competitors.Its just of approx 400KB.
- Tiny :- Just of 400KB in size,
- Easy :- Simple and straightforward.With its purpose-built interface, downloading torrents is a snap. Plus, discover new content from the App Studio.
- Innovative :- Since µTorrent is offered by the team who invented the BitTorrent open source protocol, you know you will always have access to the latest and greatest technologies.
- Customized :- It is super-easy to make µTorrent all about you. Add new features through the App Studio, skin your client and more.
- Fast :- Expertly designed for fast downloads. Avoids hogging valuable system resources, runs quietly in the background, and doesn’t interfere with your work, play etc.
It’s the best torrent client out there for Linux users,Its build on BitTorrent client,It interface is clean and easy to use, Encryption is added in the latest version.