Samsung has unveiled Galaxy S Duos, an Samsung Galaxy S III look like phone, but that’s the only thing which it shares with Galaxy S III.
Its an dual SIM phone on which you had both SIM on standby mode means you can get calls from both of theme and can put on hold.
Its been powered by 1 GHz single core processor, has an 4 inch WVGA screen with resolution of 480*800, 5 MP rear camera, and for connectivity you has option of 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB. It runs on Android 4.0 aka ICS, however there is no word for Jelly Bean update.
- Dual SIM,
- 1 GHz Single Core processor, 512 MB Ram
- Runs on Android 4.0,
- 4 inch WVGA with screen resolution of 480*800,
- 5 MP camera with LED Flash,
- 3.5 MM Audio Jack,
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and aGPS,
- 4 GB internal memory, can be increased upto 32 GB with microSD card.