As you know that Microsoft has released Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 for public.
But after downloading and installing it you might lose some of your memory but if you are on high memory then there is no problem for you but if you are on low memory then you are in trouble.
But here is the solution you can free up some space on your hard disk, just follow these steps :-
- Click on Start Menu and type Disk Cleanup,
- Now Select the drive in which your Windows is installed, Usually its C,
- Now it will check some files and system for a while,
- Now it will show you the option from where you can recover free spaces, just check all and click OK,
- A Warning Message will pop-up just go with it and That’s It you are done.
Or You can use following command on Command Prompt
First Run CMD As Administrator and then type :-
dism /online /cleanup-image /spsuperseded