Now Nokia has announced an update Nokia Asha 302 and Nokia Asha 303, they will get Microsoft Mail For exchange. The application uses Microsoft’s Exchange ActiveSync® protocol, which allows push email, calendar and contact data synchronization between your compatible office email servers and your Nokia Asha phone.
- Notification of new work emails
- Secure synchronization of your email, calendar and contacts
- Look for contacts in the Global Address Book
- Create, accept and reject meeting requests
- Flag, move and copy messages
- Download, view and send email attachments
- Support for security policies, including alphanumeric password, minimum length for password and remote or local wipe after maximum password attempts