Micromax has launched a new phone under its Superfone series of Android Smartphone, like other Superfones this one too runs on Android Gingerbread. It has a 4 inch IPS screen with resolution of 800×480 pixels.
It runs on a 1 GHz single core processor, at back you will find a 5 MP camera with LED flash, there is an 0.3 MP camera at front too for video calling. It comes with Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi, 3G and GPS for connectivity. It has a battery of 1630 mAh. You can expand its memory upto 32 GB with microSD card. It also has motion sensor. It is prices at Rs. 9,999 which is a nice and competitive as compared with other similar phones in market.
Other Features :-
- 4 Inch IPS screen with resolution of 800×480 pixels,
- Runs on Android 2.3,
- Powered by 1 GHz single core processor,
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3 MP front camera,
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and GPS for connectivity,
- Motion Sensor,
- Memory can be increased upto 32 GB