You might have notice that when you install any new app or software on your system then it comes with some DLL, EXE and some other files, some of these files contains a set of icons which that app uses in its function.
We had tested this tool with some DLL and EXE files and results were quite good. All you need to do is drag and drop a supported file to it and as soon as you drop file its icon will be displayed and you can select and save any icon in :-
- All or selected icon to ICO, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, or EMF files;
- All icons as a BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, or EMF file
Features of Icons From File:-
- All of the icons from the selected files may also be extracted and saved to a selected folder in a step or exported to a HTML document (.htm, .html) or dBase 5 file (.dbf).
- Saving high color icons (which have more than 16 colors) is also possible.
- Export operations may also be performed via the command line.
- Extracted icons may be printed (all or selected).
- The program is optionally portable.