Recently Microsoft has released new Internet Explorer 9 Beta,But by default its Menu bar is disable,you can get it by pressing ALT but it is temporary method.
Here is a method which enables your IE9 Menu bar permanently :-
- Type regedit on run command to open Registry Editor,
- Now navigate to :-
- Right click on Microsoft key and create a new key and name it Internet Explorer,
- Now right click on newly created key Internet Explorer and create another key and name it as Main,
- Now click on Main key and in the right hand side pane create a new Dword value and name it as AlwaysShowMenus and double click on it and set its value as 1.
- Now re-open your IE and press ALT key,That’s it now you have permanent Menu bar