Nowadays Two-Step verification is become trend because its more secure as it provides an extra layer of security for your account. Earlier Google has enabled it on Gmail, then Dropbox too, and now recently Twitter has enabled it too.
Now to join this group Evernote has activated Two-Step verification, if you too use Evernote for capturing your notes then you can enable it on your account.
- First you need to visit https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action and login to your account,
- Once you login click on Security in left hand side,
- You can see Two Step Verification option, click on it, it will ask you to verify your email address,
- Once you verify email address then you need to provide your phone number,
- You will get a confirmation code on your phone, just enter that code and you are done,
- At last you will get 4 backup codes which allows you to login if you are enable to login with verification code.
- If you are enable to provide both verification and backup code then you wont be able to login.
Note :- This feature is only available for Premium Account only at this time.