Fitbit Officially Enters Indian Market
Couple of month back, the leading fitness tracker company Fitbit launched its fitness trackers in India, however today company has officially enters into Indian market and they had launched their complete series of fitness trackers which will be available both online and offline, Fitbit fitness tracker prices starts from Rs 3,990 and goes up to Rs. 19,990, with this company is targeting mid and upper market.
Fitbit also announced the launch of FitStar Personal Trainer in India, FitStar is one of the largest platforms for delivering personalized video-based workouts. With customized video-based workouts and handcrafted Freestyle sessions led by U.S. football legend, Tony Gonzalez, FitStar offers a holistic fitness solution that is accessible, convenient and inspiring.
Company shared that they are the leading fitness tracker band across the globe, they started in 2007 and in 2015 they have around 85 percent of the fitness tracker market share, Fitbit can be synchronised across more than 200 smartphones running on iOS, Android and Windows, as well as on PCs and Apple’s Mac OS.
FitStar users can track their daily activity with Fitbit devices and get a tailored exercise program designed specifically for them across iOS devices and desktop computers. Recipient of an Apple Editors’ Choice Award, as well as App Store Best of 2013 and Best of 2014 product awards, FitStar Personal Trainer enables users to effortlessly publish their FitStar workouts to Fitbit to see how their personal training impacts their overall health.
Today Fitbit has announced :-
- Fitbit Charge is a high-performance activity and sleep wristband that delivers all-day activity tracking, real-time fitness stats and Caller ID right on the wrist for people who want to step up their everyday activities to improve their overall health; 7-10 days battery life
- Fitbit Charge HR is an advanced fitness tracker that delivers the benefits of Fitbit Charge with PurePulse™ continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking all day and during workouts without an uncomfortable chest strap; plus all-day activity tracking, Caller ID and automatic sleep detection for active consumers looking to push their fitness further; up to 5 days battery life
- Fitbit Surge, a Fitness Super Watch, combines popular features like built-in GPS, PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate tracking, all day fitness tracking with smartwatch functionality in one device for people dedicated to reaching their peak performance; up to 7 days battery life
- Fitbit Flex is a stylish activity and sleep-tracking wristband that offers a slim, minimalistic design for people that are goal-oriented and want more flexibility in accessorizing; tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes and sleep; 5 days of battery life
- Fitbit One is an advanced clip-based activity and sleep tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and sleep; 10-14 days battery life
- Fitbit Zip is a fun, simple clip-based activity tracker that tracks steps taken, distance traveled and calories burned; up to 6 months of battery life
- Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is a high-end performance scale that tracks weight, BMI and body fat percentage over time; wirelessly syncs stats with online graphs and mobile tools that provide a long-term overview of progress.