Microsoft has released MS Office 2013 for Technet and MSDN users back in October and it is scheduled to be launch next year for General public.
But before buying it if you wanna try it out then Microsoft is offering you a 60 days evaluation pack which you can download and use for 60 days free of cost.
Office 2013 comes with many new features like new and minimal UI, nice interface, PDF editing option in MS Word and so on. This trial pack comes with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync.
Features of MS Office 2012 :-
- Productivity with modern, touch-enabled experiences
- Quickly form business insights with Excel
- Bring ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word
- Stay connected to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync
- Manage Office with real-time performance monitoring and controls
You need to have a Windows live account to get this copy.