As you guys know that Microsoft has released the Customer Preview or you can say Beta version of its upcoming Office 15. We had already reported that Microsoft will launch this office pack on Monday and it happened.
I know many of you wanna try it our and wanna look what Microsoft has made changes in it, We had already shared changelog of it with you. Now if you wanna download and install then you can do it.
If you had installed older version of MS Office like 2003, 2007, or 2010 then you need not to worry you can install it alongside of your existing Office Suite. But if you are running Windows XP or Windows Vista then you will not be able to install it as it required you to be on Windows 7 or Windows 8 to use it.
Please note that when you download and install it will install 32-bit version of Office by default. Even if your computer is running a 64-bit version of Windows, this happen because 32-bit version of Office is more compatible with the applications and add-ins that work with Office but If you want to install the 64-bit version of Office, the follow following steps :-
- Visit your account page from HERE,
- Now Navigate to Languages and install options –> Additional install options,
- Now select 64 Bit from drop down menu.
System Requirements :-
- Computer and processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer, either 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows 2008R2 or newer with .Net 3.5 or greater. It isn’t possible to install on a PC running Windows XP or Vista. To use with Windows 8 you must be running the Release Preview version or higher.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution