But almost all of them allows you to customize one or two option of Windows 7, but here is a new customizing tool, "Ultimate Windows Customizer" developed by our friends site TheWindowsClub.
It’s a freeware application which customize the look of Windows 7 and make its performance fast too.
To use it, just launch it and then click on appropriate option from left hand sidebar, like Explorer, Windows Media Player, or Start ORB etc.
Once you click on option it will show you lots of tweak available under it and you can go ahead with it by selecting whatever suits your need.
- Lets you customize almost all aspects of Windows including, Start Button, Logon Screen, Windows Explorer, Libraries, Context Menu, Taskbar, Windows Media Player and more
- Very simple and easy to use. No manual Hacks. No need to manually edit the Windows Registry and Windows System files
- Tested over and over for compatibility between various customizations.
- 70+ major features with literally tons of sub-features
- Built in Update Feature to be easily notified of new updates.
- Backs up all System Files and Registry Settings that UWC deals with and does not modify these.
- Error Log for easy display
- Easy uninstallation via the Control Panel.
- Creates System Restore Point before any customizations are done.
Ultimate Windows Customizer also includes the following tools which will be of help to you before, during or after the customization process.
- RegOwnIt: Lets you to take ownership of a Windows Registry key
- Replace It : Lets you replace system files easily
- Restart Explorer
- Screenshot Tool
- System File Checker
- System Restore Creator