Many of you might be using Consumer Preview, Or Release Preview Or RTM build of Windows 8 on your computer, many of you might be using it in dual boot with Windows 7.
If you had dual boot and want to uninstall or remove Windows 8 from dual boot then here is the simplest and safe way to do so.
- First boot into other OS, say Windows 7,
- We first need to delete Windows 8 boot entry from Boot Loader,
- Now open run command and type msconfig and click on OK,
- Now in System Configuration, click on Boot tab,
- Select Windows 8 boot entry and then click on Delete option,
- Now just format your hard disk on which you had installed Windows 8,
- That’s it.