RIM (Research In Motion), the makers of BlackBerry smart phones has launched a new smartphone, BlackBerry Curve
9220, it’s the successor of Curve 8520.
RIM has first time added FM Radio in its phone, this phone is specially design for youth and that’s why you will find music quality of phone very nice. It comes with a 2.44-inch QVGA display, 512 MB onboard memory which can be increased upto 32 GB, an 2 MP camera with 5x digital zoom.
This phone has a dedicated BBM key which allows you to get instant access to all your BBM friends and apps, supports Wi-Fi, and it runs on latest BB OS 7.1. Its an QWERTY phone with all keys are at nice space which allows you to type nicely.
RIM has included an powerful battery in it which supports upto 7 Hrs of talk time and upto 18 days of standby time. It don’t support 3G , and has an 3.5 MM audio jack. As BlackBerry is getting tough competition in US and Europe countries so they are hoping for a nice business here in India.
- GSM®/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 GSM/GPRS networks,
- Bluetooth 2.1
- QWERTY keypad,
- Single SIM phone,
- An TFT 2.44 inch qVGA 320×240 resolution,
- 2 MP camera,
- 2 MP fixed focus camera with 5x Digital zoom,
- Supports almost all type of Audio, Video and Picture formats,
- 512 MB of RAM,
- 512 MB of internal memory which can be extended upto 32 GB,
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for connectivity,
- 1450 mAh battery which supports upto 7 Hrs of talk time and 18 days of standby time,
- 3.5 MM Audio jack,
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass,
- Optical trackpad
Overall this is an nice phone and its available for Rs. 10,990/-