It is no doubt that YouTube is one of the finest video sharing site of the world.You can watch many videos online in YouTube.It provide a good environment to watch videos.
But sometime it becomes a little difficult to use YouTube to watch videos for which there exist lots of Add-Ons on the net which make it easy to watch videos on YouTube.
But if you wanna watch videos in a convenient manner than you can use MiniTube.It is a native play which will shows numerous videos inside it without opening your browser.
Minitube is a native YouTube client. With it you can watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream. Minitube does not require the Flash Player.
Minitube is not about cloning the original YouTube web interface, it aims to create a new TV-like experience.
Features Of MiniTube:-
- Ability to play Full HD (1080p) videos
- Ability to copy the YouTube link and the video stream URL to the clipboard
- Fixed videos failing to play
- Fixed missing caret in the search box
- Better toolbar and icon theme integration on Linux with Qt >= 4.6
- Completely removed tooltips
- Romanian translation by Ovidiu Ni?an
- Greek translation by Giorgos Skettos
- Dutch translation by Brian Keetman
- Arabic translation by Sderawi
- Portuguese translation by Daniel Rodrigues
- Finnish translation by Jesse Jaara
- Bulgarian translation by Tsvyatko Makazchiev
Ubuntu 10.04 users can install Minitube 0.9 from the Ubuntu Software Center.If you’re running an older distro try the 32bit binaries for Qt 4.5. You’ll need to install the dependencies on your own: Qt, Phonon and a Phonon backend with codecs for H.264 and AAC decoding.
For Mac Users Universal binary. You need at least OS X version 10.4 (Tiger) and QuickTime version 7.0.
Sorry for Windows Users because no version is available for Windows users
You Can Use following link to download it:-
Qt 4.5 is needed for Linux 32 Bit users which can be downloaded from belows link:-