Opera Desktop Team has released the final version of Opera 11.11 aka Swordfish, this is an recommended upgrade offering security and stability enhancements.
Following changes have been made in it :-
- Crash when opening a folder selector in a widget and then closing the widget
- Opera installer crashing as soon as the installation wizard starts
Display and scripting
- Crash when reloading page after opening a popup of easy-sticky-note extension
- Google calendar previewing of month view
- Mouse wheel not scrolling an outer page when over iframe
- Opera freezing on Wikipedia with column-count producing infinite repaints
- "outline-offset" not working; fix applied in the verticalbox case
- Crash when destroying Silverlight instance on vod.onet.pl
- Calling location.replace with same URL as current page does not fetch it from the network
- Text on button of the error page in Asian languages being vertically aligned
- Visiting a page with a plug-in that is not installed resets Time Of Last Upgrade Check
- Made further small fixes and stability improvements
- HTTPS url being incorrectly unloaded for application cache urls, especially effecting Opera Dragonfly
- Fast forward being broken on google.com
Mail, news, chat
- Marking a mail message in Trash as unread causes it to disappear
- Inability to disable Spam filter in mail
- Fixed an issue with framesets that could allow execution of arbitrary code, as reported by an anonymous contributor working with the SecuriTeam Secure Disclosure program.
You might check for updates manually via "Help > Check for updates"
Or You may use following link to download it :-