Recently Google has launched the latest version of Picasa,Picasa 3.8.This version comes with lots of changes and the main is that Google has integrated Picnik, an online photo editor into it.
With this you can edit images in Picas and save changes on your hard drive.Picnik has following features:-
- Fix your photos in just one click,
- Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results,
- Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time.
- Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun.
- Astoundingly fast, right in your browser,
- Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool,
- Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
Here is the method to edit your photo in Picasa 3.8:-
- First open download picasa and then Open it,
- Chose your photo and right click on it and select View And Edit,
- Now in the left had side pane click on Pickin,
- Within few minutes it will load photo in Pickin and you can make change in it,
You may use following link to download Picasa 3.8.