Lots of us own Nokia phone, and you might use Nokia Ovi to backup your contacts and other useful stuffs, if you change your phone and get other Nokia phone then you can easily get those contacts back to your new phone as you had backup them on Nokia server.
But problem comes if you get non-Nokia phone, in that case Nokia wont allow you to sync your contacts from your Ovi accounts to new Non-Nokia phone.
But now you can download and sync your Nokia contacts very easily, All you have to do is :-
- Visit THISsite and login with your Nokia account,
- Once you login you will see a DOWNLOAD Now button, just click on it and then you will get a ZIP file to download,
- Once downloaded just extract that file and then you will get CSV file which contains all your Ovi contacts,
- Now login to your Google Contacts account and then click on Import button,
- On the next screen just select that CSV file which you had downloaded and then Import that’s it.
You can take a look at the video below to know more :-