Z10 comes with 4.2-inch touch screen with screen resolution of 1280×768 pixels, it is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor, 2GB of RAM and runs on companies latest OS BlackBerry 10. It has rear camera of 8 Mp camera which can shoot full HD 1080p videos, it also has 2 MP front camera allows HD video calling. It also supports NFC and microSD card.
Rather then specs the main feature in this phone is companies new OS, the BlackBerry 10 which comes with whole new UI which is based on swipe based interface. This device doesn’t has any key on it and fully functions on the basis of users swipe.
It comes with flow feature in which you don’t need to exit any app if you wants to switch to other app instead of it you can just swipe and enter into another app. In People HUB you can all your tweets, Facebook messages, SMS, eMails all in one place.
- It has 4.2 inch with 1280 x 768 resolution, at 356 PPI with 15:9 aspect ratio,
- Runs on BB10 OS,
- Powered by 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon Krait processor
- 2GB of RAm,
- 8 MP rear camera, and 2 MP camera,
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor