No matter which Android phone you are using, unless and until you get root access you wont be able to get most of it.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note III and want to get root access so that you can install custom ROMs, or apps then here is a simple tutorial for you.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. TechnoArea will not be liable if your device gets damaged.
By rooting you might lose your warranty too. so root at your own risk
Rooting Note III:-
- Extract the files from downloaded package and you will get a .tar.md5 file, save it on your desktop
- Launch Odin3 and reboot your Note III in developer mode by pressing Power, Home and Volume down key
- Now connect your phone to PC using USB cable and wait a bit so that Odin3 can recognize your device
- Once your device is Added click on PDA and browse and select extracted .tar.md5 file,
- Now make sure that only Auto-Reboot should be checked
- At last click on Start and wait for some time so that Odin3 can flash your device
- In the mean while your device might reboot so don’t worry, once its finish you will have a rooted Note III.
Why you root your device, does it gives your power to do anything on your device or you root just for fun???? Share your views using comment section.