If you use MySpace regularly then here is a MySpace plugin which allows you to access MySpace in your Outlook and stay connected with your friends.
Features Of MySpace plugin:-
- Uses Microsoft’s Social Connector to add the “People Pane,” which shows a profile picture and other MySpace info for each contact who’s also a friend
- Creates a special MySpace Contact List
- Shows your friends’ status updates and other Stream activities
- Provides one-click access to your friends’ profiles
- Enables you to easily email your friends
How To Insatll:-
- Quit Outlook if it’s running.
- Download and install the Microsoft Outlook Social Connector.
- Download the MySpace for Outlook Installer.
- Select Run when prompted (or double-click the EXE file if you downloaded it) and follow the directions to complete the install.
- Open Outlook again – the Social Network Account Settings dialog should open automatically. If it doesn’t, find this option under the Tools menu.
- Check the MySpace box, enter your MySpace email and password and then click Connect.
How To Use It:-
- To see your MySpace friends, go to Contacts and click on MySpace.
- To see a friend’s activity and status updates, double-click on their name in the contact list.
- To see activity and status updates for a MySpace friend whenever an email from them is open:
- Add that friend’s email address to the Contact list entry under E-mail… / E-mail 2. MySpace email addresses are private, so you need to add your friend’s email address yourself.
- Your friend’s activities will now appear in the People Pane while viewing an email message from them.
- Click on the links in the People Pane to see more detail for the activity and status updates on MySpace.
Ms Outlook 2003/2007/2010 for Windows