Google has recently launched its new version of nexus phone, Nexus 4. The phone runs on Android 4.2, and is powered with Qualcomm’s quad-core processor which is clocked at 1.5Ghz and got 2 GB of RAM.
It has 4.7 inch True HD and IPS touch screen with screen resolution of 1280×768 pixels. It has got Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, GPS and NFC for connectivity.
On the occasion of Diwali, which is one of the biggest festival of Hinduism we are giving away one Google Nexus 4 to our reader. Rules are very simple all you need to do is follow below widget and earn points, at the end of Giveaway we will select a winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- This giveaway is not organized or sponsored by Google Or LG,
- Winner selected by TechnoArea or Rahul will be last winner which cant be changed in any case,
- This giveaway is for international readers too,
- We will ship brand new, unopened Nexus 4 on or after 20th November,
- Its you who will pay custom, Import or any duty in your country to get phone in your hand.
Update :- Randomly we had selected Rahul Singh as our winner of Google Nexus 4, Rahul you will get your phone by 25 November 2012.