Pioneer India Electronics, the leading in-car entertainment systems company, launched Pioneer HDJ- 500, a sleek and stylish headphone at a price tag of Rs. 8590 and will be available in Black, white, red, green and violet color variants. This headphone is designed for both home and club use.
Pioneer HDJ-500 is designed in such a way to reproduce a rich low-range. There is an effective sound pressure increase by utilizing Pioneer’s newly developed 40 mm driver unit and by narrowing the ear pad opening, reproducing a crystal clear sound.
These capable of swiveling the right ear housing by 60 degrees and with a flexible headband, HDJ-500 enables DJ’s to listen with just one ear leaving the other exposed to the monitor speakers and crowd reactions. HDJ-500 comes with a single sided replaceable cord that plugs into the left side of the headphone, there are two kinds of cord, a 1.2 meter coiled cord which can be extended up to 3 meter for DJ’ing and a 1 meter straight cord for personal listening.
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
- Frequency response: 5 Hz–28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 Ω
- Maximum power input: 2000 mW
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Driver Units: 40 mm dia. dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Weight: 195 g (not incl. cord)
- Included: 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m), 1 m straight cord