So today we are going to tell you How To Take Permission And Delete Any Reserved Registry Entry?
- Ok, first of all open your Registry Editor by typing regedit in run command.
- Now navigate to your registry entry which you want to delete.
- Now right click on the key and select PERMISSION.
- Now in the new dialog box click on ADVANCE.
- Now another dialog box will appear in that navigate to OWNER tab and select your NAME on it and click APPLY and then click OK.
- Again click OK on the first dialog box.
- Again right click on the key and select PERMISSION.
- Now click on your Name and then under ALLOW option click on FULL CONTROL.
- That’s it now you will be able to delete that key.