I had managed to get my account on Google+ recently and was tweaking with it from past 2 days, It’s a nice place and I am enjoying it.
There was some occasions when I want to put same status both on Facebook and Google+ so I don’t want to post same thing twice, first on Google+ and then on Facebook.
So how you update your Facebook status via Google+, here is the way :-
- Facebook allows you to update your status via an email, and Google+ allows you to share your status with all those peoples via email who are not the part of Google+,
- So get your Facebook Email address from HERE,
- Now login to your Google Plus account and then create a new circle and add your Facebook email address to it and do not add anything to it.
- Name your Circle like Facebook and save it
- Now while updating your status all you need to do is select you Facebook circle to post your status on Facebook.
- That’s it, within few seconds your Google+ Status will be putted on Facebook
Some handpicked devices for you