Recently we had told you that Opera has first time given a codename to its upcoming browser version, 11.10 aka Barracuda, And now Opera team has released first Snapshot version of it.
In this build, Core has been upgraded from version 2.7.62 to 2.8.99, which is a pretty big step forward. With this Core upgrade comes the implementation of the Web Open Font Format (WOFF).
In addition, a batch of changes to network compatibility has been implemented. The purpose of these changes is to modify our network behaviour so that we are more compatible with other web browsers.
- Disable Cookie2 by default, with an option to enable it again
- Send more compatible Accept header on second request
- Disable TLS 1.1 and 1.2 by default
- Make sure redirects from http to https are labeled secure
- Remove the use of master password for client certificates
- Added a preference to disable cross-network protection
Known issues :-
- No HTML5 media playback on Mac
- Acid3 reference rendering is broken
- Mouse panning broken on Windows
- Tabs opened by extensions open to the left instead of the right
You may use following links to download it :-
P.S. This is an development snapshot version which includes some new features but use of it is not recommended as it may crash or it may not work properly.
Some handpicked devices for you