We had already told you about the tablet from RIM, BlackBerry Playbook, it’s a nice tablet, As you Mobile World Congress 2011 is on in Spain and RIM has announced that they will launch 4G or HSPA+ and LTE tablet by the end of this year.
Currently Wi-Fi and Wi-Max models are available on Playbook and now Wi-Fi + LTE and Wi-Fi + HSPA+ models will be out by the end of this year.
RIM has now announced plans to offer four BlackBerry PlayBook tablets:
- BlackBerry PlayBook with Wi-Fi
- BlackBerry 4G PlayBook with Wi-Fi + WiMax
- BlackBerry 4G PlayBook with Wi-Fi + LTE
- BlackBerry 4G PlayBook with Wi-Fi + HSPA+
In addition to the Wi-Fi and 4G connectivity referenced above, each tablet can also support:
- Bluetooth tethering
- Mobile hotspots (ie. a MiFi™, smartphone or other portable device equipped to act as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot)
- BlackBerry Bridge
Some handpicked devices for you