From past 2 days I had been working on the project to make a Mac OS X Lion bootscreen for Windows 7 users.
Now now I am pleased to release, MacBoot7, a Mac OS X Lion Bootscreen for Windows 7, the bootscreen is minimal and nice.
How To Apply :-
- First Download the package from HERE,
- Now extract it and you will get some files under it,
- Now start Win7BootUpdater.exe,
- Now select Static Image from Animation drop-down menu, a browse window will pop-up, now select the Static Image.png h you had got in downloaded package,
- Now in Method select Complete from Drop Down menu, and then click on Select Background Image and then select Background.png, from package,
- Now click on Resuming tab and do the same on it,
- Now at last click on apply, it will modify some windows file,
- Now that’s it, restart your system to see new bootscreen
If you find any bug or want recommend changes please contact us.
Some handpicked devices for you